Kanobe is ecstatic to announce that for the second year in row our company has been acknowledged for our excellence and growth by being named to the Top 100 Managed Service Providers in the World for 2012! Even more exciting is the fact that Kanobe has not only been named but moved nearer the top of the list to # 34.
This achievement was made possible through:
- The skill and support of our hard working staff, technical, operations, and sales
- The technical advances of our tool sets that allow us to provide comprehensive managed service offerings
- The diligence and commitment of our sales and marketing team guaranteeing continued growth
- The appreciation of our rock star customers willing to refer others
- The quality and vision of our management team.
Our goal is to continue the hard work and support which has made this possible as we strive to become the very best in the Managed Services field.
Things to watch from Kanobe in 2012:
- Expanded Broadband coverage & offerings, Kanobe can now provide DSL, T1, PRI, DS3, Metro Ethernet to Fiber Optic connectivity from Seattle to Minnesota.
- Expanded VoIP supported IP phones including Polycom, Snom & Aastra
- Expanded VoIP functionalities such as Unified Communications, SMS, Instant Messaging, Smartphone VoIP clients and many more.